Are You Looking for Something New in a Work Van?
Look no farther!
This is a great time to be leasing new company work vans…there are three, revolutionary, new to the market beauties. They are smaller in size, have a great carrying capacity and have power trains that will probably fit into your fleet and do the jobs necessary.
Just as in the past, innovators have changed the look of things…now the look of commercial work vans will be changed for better and forever.
Today’s New Work Vans
Coming next year in July of 2014 – Dodge Ram Promaster:
- Has two roof heights, three wheelbases and four body lengths
- Powertrain Warranty – 5 years or 100,000 miles
- Can tow up to 5,100 pounds
- Best in class fuel economy
- Best in class cargo capacity
- Best in class payload
- North American-first automated six-speed manual controlled by software that responds to road conditions
New in 2014 – Ford Transit Connect:
- Fuel efficiency = 30+ mpg on the highway
- Two wheel base lengths
- Up to 1,600 lb payload
- Equipped to tow up to 2,000 lbs
- With or without 2nd row seating
- Optional review camera, 6.5″ touch screen display with nav, and voice activated communications and entertainment system
- Choice of 2 fuel efficient 4-cylinder engines: standard 2.5 liter or optional 1.6 liter
The new 2014 Nissan NV200:
- Comes in 2 models – S and SV
- Both models are equipped with a 2-liter four-cylinder engine
- 24 mpg in town, 25 mpg on the highway
- Payload of approximately 1,500 lbs
- 115.2″ wheelbase, 186.3″ long and 54.8″ cargo width – 53″ cargo height
- Five option packages include:
- Cruise Control
- Back Door Glass
- Bluetooth Hands Free
- Body-color bumpers, door handles, outside mirrors and chrome grille.
- Navigation system
- Rear-view monitors
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio (subscription required)
Start planning now for your 2014 company fleet…give us a call, we’ll help you find the right van for your needs.